Birth Place: Laxmipur, Mangalpur, Chitwan
Date of Birth: 29-12-1973 (according to the school certificate, it could be about two years later. My date of birth was provided by school teacher not by my parents).
Primary School: Gauriganj Primary School, Gauriganj, Chitwan
Secondary School: Prembasti Higher Secondary School, Prembasti, Chitwan
Staff Nurse: Pokhara Nursing Campus Pokhara, 1990-1994
Bachelor in Education: Saptagandaki Campus Bharatpur, Chitwan (Major: Nepali and Health), 1994-1997
Bachelor in Community Health Nursing: Maharajgunj Nursing Campus, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, 1997-2000
Master’s in Health Education: Central Department of Health Education, Central Campus, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, 1997-2001
Master’s in Sociology: Tri-Chandra Multiple Campus, Ghantaghar, Kathmandu, 2000-2003
Master in Development Management: Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines,2009-2010
PhD: Faculty of Education, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu (Unable to collect data due to accident in Jumla, October 17 onwards)
- Social Work: started from school, teaching, collection of funds for survivors of emergencies etc.
- NGO volunteerism: started from 1994, since Bharatpur Hospital’s job
- Bharatpur Hospital: Anesthetic Assistant Nurse, 1994-1998
- Nepal Safer Motherhood: Human Resource Development Officer, 2001-2004
- NINE months for searching like minded people for working in Karnali, June-December, 2004
- CEDPA Nepal: Program Manager, Adolescents Sexual and Reproductive Health in Baglung, Mahottari and Udayapur, 2005-2006
- CARE Nepal:Program Manager, Women in Conflict zones, Chitwan, Makwanpur, Sarlahi,Mahottari, 2007-2009
- Action Works Nepal: Founder President/Director, 2010-2015 (Volunteer)
- Radha Paudel Foundation: Founder/Director, 2016- onward (Volunteer)
Guest Lecture/Presentation at various Universities, Forums: Austria, Belgium, Burundi, Bangladesh, Canada, Germany, India, Indonesia, Norway, Portugal, Sri-Lanka, Thailand,UK, USA, Vietnam.
Working as coach for few NGOs, working as team members of Nepal Government, national and international forums.